Reopening During a Pandemic
How is Q-Look Bridal planning and preparing to reopen?
We are reopening June 8, 2020
We at Q-Look Bridal care about our customers and employees and are taking the precautions necessary to ensure the safety and health of everyone involved during this time. Q-Look Bridal will be following CDC guidelines as well as state guidelines.
When we reopen, there will be a few changes to the store:
- We will be operating at APPOINTMENT ONLY until further notice.
- We will be operating at a limited capacity in accordance with CDC and state guidelines.
- Customers must wear a mask when entering the store and the entirety of being in the store.
- Customers must follow social distancing rules, and stay 6 feet apart of each other.
- Customers must follow arrows and other guidelines placed in the store.
- There will be limited use of dressing rooms.
- Changes to hours of operations:
- Sunday - Thursday: 11-5pm
- Friday - Saturday: 11-7pm
Our store is sanitized every morning and evening as well as multiple times during the day. Employees will be wearing masks to ensure not only their safety, but also the customers. Employees have been trained and understand their roles to better serve our customers.
Thank you for all the support during these unfortunate times. We are excited to see you all!