Reopening During a Pandemic
MASKS/FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED FOR ALL
We at Q-Look Bridal care about our customers and employees and are taking the precautions necessary to ensure the safety and health of everyone involved during this time. Q-Look Bridal will be following CDC guidelines as well as state guidelines.
- We are operating at an APPOINTMENT ONLY basis for bridal, first and final alteration fittings.
- We HIGHLY recommend to schedule an appointment to shop for any other type of event, to provide one-on-one assistance.
- We are accepting walk-ins to shop for other events (prom, guests to wedding, pagaent, etc.) but Q-Look Bridal reserves the right to ask any walk-ins to come back at another time to ensure the store does not exceed the number of people allowed at once.
- We will be operating at a limited capacity in accordance with CDC and state guidelines.
- Effective 09/20/21, regardless of vaccination status, all customers are required to wear face coverings when inside the store at all times.
- Customers should still socially distance from others when inside the store.
- Customers must follow arrows and other guidelines placed in the store.
- Changes to hours of operations:
- Sunday: 10am to 5pm
- Monday - Friday: 11am to 7pm
- Saturday: 10am to 7pm
Our store is sanitized every morning and evening as well as multiple times during the day. Employees will be wearing masks to ensure not only their safety, but also the customers. Employees have been trained and understand their roles to better serve our customers.
Thank you for all the support during these unfortunate times. We are excited to see you all!