Reopening During a Pandemic
We at Q-Look Bridal care about our customers and employees and are taking the precautions necessary to ensure the safety and health of everyone involved during this time. Q-Look Bridal will be following CDC guidelines as well as state guidelines.
- We are operating at an APPOINTMENT ONLY basis for bridal, quinceanera, first and final alteration fittings.
- Appointments are required for prom shopping when a group of two or more customers would like to try on dresses.
- Appointments are required for bridesmaid's dress shopping when a group of two or more customers would like to try on dresses.
- We HIGHLY recommend scheduling an appointment to shop for any other type of event for the weekends because we tend to be very busy from Friday-Sunday.
- We are accepting walk-ins to shop for other events (prom, guests to wedding, pageant, etc.) but Q-Look Bridal reserves the right to ask any walk-ins to come back at another time to ensure the store does not exceed the number of people allowed at once.
- We will be operating at a limited capacity in accordance with CDC and state guidelines.
- Effective 09/20/21, regardless of vaccination status, all customers are required to wear face coverings when inside the store at all times.
- Customers should still socially distance from others when inside the store.
- Changes to hours of operations:
- Sunday - Monday: 10am to 5pm
- Tuesday - Saturday: 10am to 7pm
Thank you for all the support during these unfortunate times. We are excited to see you all!